Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Priceline Best Buy

         Well, today i were wondering around in shopping centre at lunch time and don't know what to do... I were just look, look, look and look....(just wanna look and thinking in my head that I'M NOT ALLOW TO BUY ANYTHING)
          
          Suddenly, something caught my eyes, it's was Revlon Hair Color, it was on special in Priceline for $9.99, so I were thinking " do i need new hair color?"........!!! 

          Just like Miss Universe Pageant that they have 30 seconds to answer the tough question, so its took me 30 seconds to says final Yes (even tho I don't need hair color but I can't resist the the special price, Also if i don't need it now, i will need it for the next 6 months anyway. " I'm such as good as in back up plan huh???lol")


        So i hold up a package of hair color, one after the other, they are all beautiful colors that made me so confuse. then something happen so quick in my eyes like a "BANG BANG". There were a sign says that made any purchase over $40 and receive the gift bag(worth $185). So automatic in my head there are numbers coming up and I did my maths like a Pro accountant...lol. And I have long hair, I have to protect and maintained as much as I can (beauty require a lots of work, lol)

  I ended up buy 2 package of Revlon hair colors, John Frieda shampoo and conditioner( all together $48)



and this is what i get for free



OMG, NOW I HAVE A LOTS OF SHAMPOOS AND I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH TO WASHING HAIR FOR THE WHOLE VILLAGE..LOL.....

Anyway, this is the best buy ever, so I recommend everyone should get this chance when the stock last...

No comments:

Post a Comment